Welcome to the Living Architecture Monitor
The Living Architecture Monitor's mission is to increase awareness of the economic, social, and environmental benefits of green roofs, walls and other forms of living architecture. The Living Architecture Monitor also hosts the Journal of Living Architecture (JLIV), a peer reviewed, scientific journal published by the Green Infrastructure Foundation (GIF).
In this Business Case Issue of the Living Architecture Monitor, we interview Brandon Reitheimer, Founder of the Denver Green Roof Initiative who successfully drove forward the new green roof mandate. This issue also includes case study's on several cost benefit analyses and business tools to communicate the benefits of green roofs.
In the Current Living Architecture Monitor (LAM)
- Citizen Transforms Denver’s Roofscape With Green Roof Ballot Initiative
- San Francisco Crunches Numbers on Benefits of Better Roofs Ordinance
- Design Guru Herbert Dreiseitl Revisits Potsdamer Platz – Integrated Design At Its Finest
- Green Roof Cost and Benefit Analysis for Denver
- Saving Cities Billions With Smart Surfaces Technologies - Washington, Philadelphia and El Paso
- New PACE Green Roof Financing Program a Game Changer
In the Current Journal of Living Architecture (JLIV)
The Living Architecture Monitor is supported by the following advertisers
Search past articles here: