Welcome to the Living Architecture Monitor
The Living Architecture Monitor's mission is to increase awareness of the economic, social, and environmental benefits of green roofs, walls and other forms of living architecture. The Living Architecture Monitor also hosts the Journal of Living Architecture (JLIV), a peer reviewed, scientific journal published by the Green Infrastructure Foundation (GIF).
Stormwater management is a multi-trillion gallon challenge in North America - and a big opportunity. Read more about it in this Spring edition of the Living Architecture Monitor.
In the Current Living Architecture Monitor (LAM)
- Straight Talk on Civil Engineering and Green Infrastructure with Elizabeth Fassman-Beck and Mike Hardin
- The City Transforming Power of Mega Green Roof Projects - From San Francisco's Transbay Center to Toronto's Proposed Rail Deck Park
- Rooftop Farming in Quebec and the Bottom Line
- Stormwater Credit Trading Takes Hold in Washington DC
- Best Practices in Waterproofing from a Black Arts Guru - Tim Barrett
- The Living Architecture Performance Tool Launches
- GRP Exam Now Available Online
In the Current Journal of Living Architecture (JLIV)
The Living Architecture Monitor is supported by the following advertisers
Search past articles here: