Welcome to the Living Architecture Monitor
The Living Architecture Monitor's mission is to increase awareness of the economic, social, and environmental benefits of green roofs, walls and other forms of living architecture. The Living Architecture Monitor also hosts the Journal of Living Architecture (JLIV), a peer reviewed, scientific journal published by the Green Infrastructure Foundation (GIF).
In this Stormwater Issue of the Living Architecture Monitor, we interview award-winning green roof designers Charlie Miller and Monica Kuhn who provide insight into stormwater management and project work. This issue also includes a 9-page CitiesAlive insert highlighting the upcoming conference.
In the Current Living Architecture Monitor (LAM)
- On the Roof With: Award Winning Architect, Monica Kuhn
- Plant Profile: Coreopsis Lanceolata
- Green Roofs and Water Quality Research
- Interview with Design Guru, Charlie Miller
- Exploring Two of Seattle's Green Infrastructure Programs
- Special Feature: CitiesAlive 9-page Insert Highlighting the Upcoming Conference
In the Current Journal of Living Architecture (JLIV)
The Living Architecture Monitor is supported by the following advertisers
Search past articles here: