Welcome to the Living Architecture Monitor
The Living Architecture Monitor's mission is to increase awareness of the economic, social, and environmental benefits of green roofs, walls and other forms of living architecture. The Living Architecture Monitor also hosts the Journal of Living Architecture (JLIV), a peer reviewed, scientific journal published by the Green Infrastructure Foundation (GIF).
In this Biophilia Issue of the Living Architecture Monitor, we interview award-winning green roof designers Bill Browning and Amanda Sturgeon who provide insight into the rise of biophilic design. This issue also includes profiles on the CitiesAlive 2017 Awards of Excellence Winners to be celebrated in depth at CitiesAlive in Seattle this September.
In the Current Living Architecture Monitor (LAM)
- Design Guru Bill Browning and Amanda Sturgeon on the Rise of Biophilic Design
- Chicago's New Sustainable Development Policy
- Annual Green Roof Market Survey Results - Toronto Takes Top Spot As Industry Grows 10%
- How the WELL and Living Building Challenge Standards are Driving Biophilic Design
- Living Architecture Performance Tool and Biophilic Design Workshops at CitiesAlive
- 2017 Awards of Excellence Winners
In the Current Journal of Living Architecture (JLIV)
The Living Architecture Monitor is supported by the following advertisers
Search past articles here: